Monday, September 29, 2014

Animals in the Philippines


This is one of my brothers, Brooks. He's in the Philippines. I asked him to send pictures of animals recently. He still hasn't had a chance yet, but he did send these before I even asked him...just for fun.
I think this is a ferret.

Brooks and his companion.
Two dogs and a pig.
Young boy on caribou.

Another caribou taking swim.
Two more!
Such clean sand. (These last few don't have animals in them but are just pictures my brother sent that I love. :))

The water is so clear and pretty.
Beautiful rainbow.
Sunset time...good night!
(click HERE to read more about his experiences in the Philippines)

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Kate! What a fun idea to learn about animals in the Philippines while Brooks is there!
    Hugs,
    Aunt Sheri

    ReplyDelete